Consultants at Vantage play a critical role managing client engagements, coaching analysts and more junior consultants, and contributing to business development and firm initiatives. He/she/they will bring experience across varied industries to manage client-facing projects, build relationships with mid-level and senior executives, and ultimately be viewed as key resource and partner to Vantage clients and their teams. Consultants marry business acumen with insight and will produce and manage deliverables across multiple workstreams, driving results for clients while maintaining a commitment to the Vantage Culture Code.
- Manage teams and projects for Fortune 500 clients, partnering with senior teammates to ensure projects achieve client objectives
- Work closely with senior teammates and clients to proactively identify and resolve issues that may adversely impact projects
- Communicate project status and results with appropriate level of continuity, detail, and urgency, demonstrating strong judgment around escalation to senior teammates as needed
- Manage and perform diagnostic activities, including administering diagnostic interview plans, conducting diagnostic interviews, and analyzing complex data to derive insights and create dynamic visual representations, typically in PowerPoint
- Facilitate meetings, trainings, and working sessions with clients, aligning cross-functional stakeholders around objectives, travelling to client locations as required
- Contribute to Vantage’s thought leadership and participate in business development activities, including engaging in RFP processes and conferences, drafting articles and white papers, and creating case studies
- 3+ years management consulting experience with experience across varied industries; familiarity with supply-chain, pharma/life sciences, and partnering/alliances a plus
- Strong academic credentials and undergraduate degree; advanced degree (MBA, MSc, MA) in related fields highly valued
- Highly effective problem solving and analytical skills (gathering, synthesizing, and analyzing complex data; experience building business processes and utilizing relationship management tools)
- Note: This role is currently remote due to Covid
- Must possess eligibility to work in the United States without restriction
- Comfort and familiarity with the nature of client service and a natural affinity for working with a sense of urgency and high level of responsiveness
- Intellectual fearlessness and resourcefulness, with a hunger to learn more about new industries/issues as quickly as possible to solve problems and make an impact
- Outstanding executive presence in both in-person and virtual settings and stellar written and oral communication
- Excellent active listening and influencing skills, and strong professional judgement with a history of building effective relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks simultaneously
- Keen understanding of the consulting business and project economics
- Flexibility and an ability to work within ambiguity, including managing multiple projects and competing demands effectively
- High level of EQ and a commitment to coaching and supporting teammates and colleagues
- Tons of energy, drive, grit… with a sense of humor and appreciation for learning and fun
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: recruiting@VantagePartners.com. Please reference JOB: Consultant.
Vantage Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the firm. Please inform Vantage’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.