Manager of Creative Services
The Creative Services Manager will work alongside the Creative Services team in delivering top quality visual, video and digital products for the firm. These may include presentations, videos, podcasts, printed and digital materials, event support materials, web pages, and the like.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overseeing implementation and periodic updating of visual/graphic standards for the firm’s brand, including design, creation, and delivery of all visual products of the firm
- Works to maintain and promulgate consistent standards and best practices relative to the design and rendering of promotional materials and client-facing deliverables.
- Develops conceptual strategies based on the firm’s marketing and business development needs, working closely with the firm’s Marketing and Go-to-Market leadership.
- Develops conceptual strategies based on clients' needs. May require performing needs assessment with clients.
- Makes recommendations and suggestions to ensure maximum satisfaction with all aspects of visual presentation(s).
- Manages the Creative Services team
- Determines staffing needs and is responsible for the selection, training, evaluation, supervision, work assignments, work schedules and setting of staff priorities for the creative services team.
- Provides creative and technical consultation and advice to other team members in the creative implementation of a broad variety of deliverables including workshop materials, marketing materials, consulting deliverables, and materials for internal use.
- Manages the External Relationship Manager and provides oversight for activities related to the printing and shipping of training, consulting, or promotional materials, whether carried out internally or by third parties.
- Manages process for Creative Services team engagement, from project intake to conclusion, including reporting and analysis of data about utilization, cost effectiveness, quality, and user satisfaction.
- Supports decision-making about creative design, rendering, or production work to be done by external providers, and provides quality and process assurance and oversight for such work.
- Negotiates printing specifications and costs with internal clients and external vendors, including paper selection, print types and styles, etc.
- Initiates, develops and maintains relationships with external vendors to ensure quality purchasing including expense reduction.
- Supports selection and use of agencies, specialists, and other contractors involved in design, rendering or production of firm products.
- Foster a collaborative, inclusive, and positive work environment with all team members and with colleagues across the firm
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High level of responsiveness and sense of urgency
- A joint problem-solving, resourceful, solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong professional judgment
- High level of EQ with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Commitment to delivering top-quality service experiences every time
- Flexibility and an ability to work within ambiguity
- Experience driving a culture of creativity and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (Graphic Design, Communications)
- 8+ years of creative experience in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years leading and motivating a creative production team
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC Suite (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of motion applications, web design, and video production
Vantage Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the firm. Please inform Vantage’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Competitive base salary, excellent benefits and bonus package offered. Applicants must be legally eligible to work indefinitely in the United States.
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: recruiting@VantagePartners.com. Please reference JOB: Manager of Creative Services.