Training Operations Coordinator
The Training Operations Associate works across the Training Services team to support operations associated with the delivery of virtual and in-person training programming to our clients. He/she will directly support the Training Operations team and other Commercial Leaders on internal and external operations activities for the firm, while reporting to the Head of Business Performance.
He/she will ensure seamless coordination and logistics support for delivery of work to Training Services (TS) clients including: (i) ensuring that all internal and client deadlines are met; (ii) coordinating processes for larger scale training programs; (iii) managing automated systems and technology platforms throughout the training lifecycle (virtual and in-person delivery); (iv) and supporting other Training Operations activities and deliverables.
Primary duties include:
- Support and track logistics and processes for larger scale virtual training programs, including all of the activities and details required throughout the training lifecycle
- Manage the automated systems and technology platforms for larger scale virtual training programs ensuring all training activities are correctly set up in our learning technology platform and executed seamlessly (uploading all materials from account teams, setting up notifications, updates and changes are tracked, etc.)
- Provide support for reports and other data collection needs for the TS team
- Partner with TS Operations and Delivery teams to help further optimize TS processes and systems
- Assist TS on special projects and other activities as needed
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High level of responsiveness and sense of urgency
- A joint problem-solving, resourceful, solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong professional judgment
- High level of EQ with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Flexibility and an ability to work within ambiguity
- B.S. or B.A. degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects, logistics, and/or programming, preferably in a learning & development or training context
- Comfort with and an understanding of the unique nature of professional services environments is a plus
Apply to the Job
- Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vantage Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vantage does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the firm. Please inform Vantage’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.