Align with us and advance your careerAre you…
- Curious and intellectually fearless when solving problems?
- Driven to collaborate deeply with colleagues and clients?
- Committed to consistent excellence in services and solutions?
- Someone who takes work very seriously but never takes yourself too seriously?
Whether you’re exploring a junior role or one as a more seasoned professional, if you have a strong background of high achievement, an incisive mind, a growth-oriented mindset, and a compulsion for excellence, we would love to discuss opportunities at Vantage with you.
At Vantage, we’ve been responsive to the changing conditions brought on by COVID-19, closely adhering to the precautions and guidelines set out by health recommendations by state and federal regulatory agencies and thoughtfully adapting to the remote working needs of our employees.
Please see the bottom of this page for current openings. If you don't see the position you're looking for, we are always open to hearing from those who think they'd be a good fit on our team. If that's you, feel free to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits and Perks
Vantage Partners offers an array of comprehensive benefits that includes:
- 11 paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Company-subsidized health care, dental care, and vision plan, including a Health Savings Account
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- A robust Employee Assistance Program
Vantage Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vantage does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Senior Consultants at Vantage typically have 5-10 years of consulting experience and are responsible for overseeing all aspects of project delivery.Learn More
Training Services Project Specialist
Successful Project Specialists are self-disciplined, self-motivated, and eager to learn about negotiation, influence, leadership, and the complexities of relationships across organizations.Learn More