Sales and Account Management
We make sales better.
We provide consulting and training solutions that address the critical challenges Sales and Account Management teams confront: Optimizing your sales organization, accelerating growth from new product launches and acquisitions, negotiating and closing deals, strengthening customer relationships, and enhancing your team’s selling and communications skills to make it all repeatable and sustainable.
- Transform sales capability to sell value.
- Implement strategic account management programs.
- Enable territory-level business planning and strategies.
- Build strategies for organizational sales challenges such as price increases, supply shortages, new competitive entrants, and channel and partner selling.
- Equip sellers with the information they need to engage customers on new products.
- Choreograph the optimal customer conversation for new products.
- Leverage a proven methodology for engaging customers, understanding needs, demonstrating value, and closing deals.
- Train salespeople to articulate new solution value propositions, while managing customer objections.
- Align Sales, Marketing, and Product around the launch process
- Become an Extraordinary Presenter® and a Breakthrough Communicator.™
- Master storytelling techniques to defend value.
- Conduct more engaging customer conversations and meetings.
- Craft more strategic messages to influence, persuade, and build trust.
- Maximizing negotiation leverage and value
- Defending and winning RFPs
- Extreme negotiation
- Competitive Selling
- Value selling
- Scenario planning and war gaming
- Deal design
- Develop strategies and plans to take share and grow accounts.
- Enable value discovery and innovation with customers.
- Launch go-to-market partnerships and key customer relationships.
- Turn around troubled customer relationships.
- Influence and Stakeholder Management
- Executive Presence
- Difficult Customer Conversations
- Conducting Impactful Meetings
- C-Suite Selling
- Empathy, Curiosity, and Emotional Intelligence
- Internal Collaboration
- Strategic Thinking and Business Planning
- Adaptability through Change
Our work with Sales and Account Management teams drives results, and we pride ourselves on being collaborative, creative, and fun to work with.
Groundbreaking Research. Proven Best Practices. Decades of Sales Experience.
Articles by Vantage executives regularly appear in Harvard Business Review, SAMA Velocity, MIT Sloan Management Review, and California Management Review, among other leading journals. Groundbreaking Vantage research includes our Cross-Selling, Value of Pricing Discipline, and Negotiation studies.
Our Sales Academy
The Vantage Sales and Account Management Academy develops skills such as customer discovery, value selling, negotiation, communications excellence, influence, sales leadership and strategic account management. We tailor our proprietary frameworks and tools to your organization’s needs and existing sales processes. We continually assess progress and measure business impact to maximize learning ROI.
Global Learning. Local Instructors.
Wherever your sales executives and strategic account managers need to learn, Vantage training teams are there, ready to deliver.